Virtual Cash Flow

An ongoing discussion about the many different avenues one can take to make money on the internet

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Domain Industry.... Again!

I know, I know... Enough with the power of domain names. I can't help it, I enjoy the feeling I get searching and searching for a good domain and stumble upon one that someone let slip through the cracks and forgot to renew. Heh Heh!

This is the only blog you will need to learn everything you want about domain names if your interested. I put the link in the link box above since I can't figure out the whole trackback thing with blogger, just as well, here it is again.

http://www.ricksblog.com/my_weblog/2007/04/how_madison_ave.html

Matt smith refers to the author of this blog in his over view of domain profiteer. http://lv07121.dompro.hop.clickbank.net

This is why domain names are always fresh in my mind, I use this software at least three times a week to comb through valuable dropping and dropped domain names. Again domain profiteer explains everything you need to know to make an educated decision concerning the value of a domain name and whether or not you should purchase it. Domainers edge is the actual software tool that I use which you can acquire through domain profiteer.http://lv07121.dompro.hop.clickbank.net it automates everything for you, gives you the google pr, alexa ranking, link popularity and where the domain links to, an archive history of the domain and much more!

Enough!

I'll try not to talk about domains for a few weeks, but if I catch a PR 8 name for $60 I promise you'll hear about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home