Virtual Cash Flow

An ongoing discussion about the many different avenues one can take to make money on the internet

Friday, March 30, 2007

Domain Name Investing

There's not much time left for the average person to get involved in this field. It's getting more and more competitive as more people become aware of it. But there are still a lot of opportunities out there that fly by people who don't know any better. I've been actively buying domain names here and there since 2003. But I now know that I was more of a domain speculator rather than an investor. Don't let the same thing happen to you.

I have recently joined domain profiteer and domainers edge http://lv07121.dompro.hop.clickbank.net/ (which opened my eyes and made me realize I had been a speculator all this time). An invaluble tool to search and find valuable domain names.
If you don't know the magnitude of domain names yet, check this out;

Diamond.com sells for $7.5 million on 5/19/06

Vodka.com sells for $3 million on 12/19/06

Cameras.com sells for $1.5 million on 11/7/06

On.com sells for $635,000 on 3/14/06

Antispyware.com sells for $550 thousand on 1/2/07

Macau.com sells for $550 thousand on 2/7/06

Granted, these one word domains are almost impossible to come by, and when you find one you are more than likely to spend a pretty penny. But there are thousands that are ripe for the taking for $60, $50, $100, and believe it or not, $10 and $15, that can be very quickly sold for $500 to $5000. In all honesty, I hope the majority remains speculative, as there are only so many word combinations that can be created with the english dictionary, so the less competition the better. But, I'll lead you to the water anyway just for being sharp enough to read this, but I can't make you drink!http://lv07121.dompro.hop.clickbank.net

That link will take you to domain profiteer, I will tell you the cost ahead of time. $97 is what you will pay to be taught the most current evaluation criteria that is used to determine what makes a domain name valuable. In addition you will actually get to use the program for thirty days to find your own domain name. I'm not sure what kind of value you put on your time, I can only gauge by the value I put on mine. This program has saved me so much time in the research of one single domain name it's scary. Don't be a victim of your own ego by being sucked in to the idea that you found a good domain name based on your own personal evaluation. The domain name industry is now a full fledged market.

If you make less than $10 an hour, I can't argue with you about doing the research on your own, actually I can, but I won't. However if you make more than that, this will be the best class you have ever paid for. The test is pass or fail, and the only way you can fail is if you take no action.


Carpe diem Let's go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home